Our goal at Mid Valley Industries, LLC is to establish and build strong, long term relationships with our customers.
It is our philosophy at MVI that quality is dependent on the conscious effort of every member of the MVI Team. A collective effort from both the Management and every Employee will continuously improve the product quality, thus enabling MVI to achieve its customer driven goals.
Our Quality Policy:
Mid Valley Industries is committed to meeting our Customer's Requirements through continual improvement of product quality, on-time delivery, and our Quality Management System resulting in long-term customer relationships.
Our Quality Objectives:
- M - Maintain and improve our Quality Management System to ensure the highest level of performance via ISO 9001 registration.
- V - Vow to meet our customer needs with optimum quality and on-time delivery.
- I - Innovate and Integrate process management initiatives through company wide teamwork.
Mid Valley Industries is registered in 2010 to ISO 9001:2008 and guided by the following:
- Using systems of both prevention and detection, we ensure that the product is "right the first time".
- We use and regularly review systems, which provide for continuous quality improvement.
- Each manufacturing stage of the process is related to the final end result, therefore each operation must be performed to quality standards with the finished part in mind.
The following supporting elements are available to us:
- Involvement of all staff in ongoing quality and continuous improvement.
- Long term pro-active relationships with our customers and suppliers.
- Integrated teamwork in all functional areas and at all organizational levels.
- Staff training appropriate to their job responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Full instrument calibration program in place.
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Third Party Weld and Material Certification
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Roamer Programmable and Portable CMM
- Level 3 PPAP