MVI utilizes the right combination of precision manufacturing Innovation, Dedication, Technology, Quality Control, Industry Experience to Service and deliver the highest quality products possible, on time, on budget, and without surprises.
Mid Valley Industries strives to be the most sophisticated, quality conscious precision machining provider of heavy metal machining and fabrication services available in the Industry.
MVI started business in 1996 as a small machine shop with a well rounded focus. Since that time, MVI has experienced substantial growth. This growth has been achieved by providing exceptional service and value to our precision machining customers, and by reinvesting in new technology and the best equipment available in the precision manufacturing industry. Today, we have over 120 employees working in a 82,000 sq ft fully air conditioned world class facility.
While we still provide precision machining services for small to medium sized parts, over the years more and more equipment has been added to handle the largest machining requirements. Few shops in the upper mid-west are as well rounded or as capable as MVI.
A sampling of these capabilities is as follows:
- CNC VTL's up to 220'' swing by 102'' under the rail with Live Milling & Drilling
- CNC Slant Bed Turning Centers with 40'' swing by 120'' between centers
- CNC Horizontal Flatbed turning up to 56'' swing by 320'' between centers
- CNC Horizontal Boring Bars, 5 Axis up to X 160'' by Y120"
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers up to X126'' by Y43'' with 4 Axis capabilities
- Wire EDM Cutting up to X65" by Y50" by Z27.5" height of cut
- 20, 10, 7.5, & 5 Ton cranes throughout the facility
Our Value Added Machining Services
Internal LEAN manufacturing, Customer defined prototyping, precision light-to-heavy machining, light-to-heavy metal fabrication, Wire EDM cutting, precision cylindrical grinding, high speed dynamic balancing, painting, powder coating, and customized inventory management programs to include J.I.T., Dock-to-Stock, Kan-Ban, etc. We pride ourselves in having a flexible manufacturing environment where-by we can efficiently accommodate any of our precision manufacturing customer's requests.